Saturday, May 10, 2008

Grrrrr

So I gave in. I sent an e-card. Very nice one, not too mushy, and wrote something simple that I was thinking of her this weekend and I hope she enjoyed her day. As much as I'm having issues with her, she is a great mother, and I can't begrudge her that. She earned the recognition.

She picked it up, that I can tell you. No response tho.

I'll bet that is all I'll have to say about that.

I definitely seeing myself taking a break from her.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

I wish she was more willing to open up to you. It makes me disappointed. I think it's really kind of you to recognize her on this day...again, I admire you for always taking the high road, in interest for your daughter.

xo

Thanksgivingmom said...

You're awesome and I really hope one day that she realizes how lucky she is. She should find so much comfort in knowing that it is such an amazing, respectful, and classy woman that her daughter will one day be entering into a reunion with.

P.S. Which site did you get the ecard from? I'm searching for one myself....ugh.

Laurel said...

Thinking of you today...

xxx

Barely Sane said...

Happy Mother's Day Brown.

I hope AM finally sees the light and I wish M could see for herself how lucky she is to have 2 women who love her so much.

zxczxcasdasd said...

What TG said.

Brown =) said...

Love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

I think you did the right thing, and I'm sorry in advance if she doesn't respond the way she really should. You're an awesome person!

((Hugs))